Wirecard: Model Proceedings Registration – Invitation To The Webinar
The model proceedings initiated in March 2022 are gaining momentum.
The model plaintiff has been determined and the starting signal has been given for the commencement of the model proceedings.
Model proceedings under the German Capital Investor Model Proceedings Act (KapMuG)
The model proceedings have been opened with the order for reference, but it has not yet been possible to make any substantive findings. The first step was to determine the plaintiff, and only then can the content of the case be discussed. The model plaintiff has now been determined. The pending lawsuits have been or will be suspended if they have not already been, and are therefore parties to the model proceedings.
From now until September 13, 2023, all injured parties who do not wish to file a lawsuit themselves at this time can file their claims in the model proceedings and thus suspend the running of the statute of limitations. It will then be necessary to file an individual lawsuit after the conclusion of the model procedure.
Invitation to the webinar
Herefor we cordially invite you to a webinar on:
– Friday, March 17, 2023, 4 pm (German)
– Tuesday, March 21st, 2023, 4 pm.
The content will focus on:
- What is a capital investor test case anyway? How do such proceedings proceed?
- What is the current status of the Wirecard and EY test case?
- How can I participate in the KapMuG?
- What happens if I have already filed a lawsuit against EY?
- What are the chances of success?
- The current reporting around the split-up plans at EY
Lawyers from Schirp & Partner will answer your most pressing questions and hope for your active participation.
If you are interested, please register at the following link:
For more information on the Wirecard case and our action against EY, please visit our homepage here.