I would like to file a lawsuit against EY. What documents do I need to submit?

Please send us all pur­chase state­ments for your shares/​derivates/​bonds. If you have sold se­cur­it­ies in the mean­time, we need the re­spect­ive sales state­ment. In ad­di­tion, we need the signed man­date doc­u­ments (man­date agree­ment with re­mu­ner­a­tion agree­ment, power of at­tor­ney, re­voc­tion in­struc­tions). These doc­u­ments are avail­able for down­load here.

Copyright © Schirp & Partner Solicitors | Legal Notice | Privacy Statement
Zum Seitenanfang